Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Amazing Adventures of Mom and Bonser, Pt. 4

Well, enough with being a 'fraidy cat...now that the true nature of fecal flotation has been explained to me, I have come out of the basement to continue my musings on a cat life. My sister went back to school for a summer class, so I have also been in a deep funk because my entertainment is gone. Sister keeps me very active, and plays with me until I drop from exhaustion. Mom and Dad don't quite have her energy so the pace of life for me is a bit slower. This gives me more time to think of interesting little games to play. I have one game in particular that I love to play with my Dad. It is called the "chair game." I sit stealthily in my hat (if Mom ever figures out how to get her pictures onto this thing, I will have her put one of me in the hat here - she just mumbles "Vista, Vista, Vista.....I hate Vista" -- whatever that means). As soon as my dad gets up from a chair he has been sitting on in the family room, and he leaves the room, and only after he has left the room, I quickly jump up on the chair, lie on my back and snuggle in as if I have been there for days. Then Dad comes back and grumbles and has to find another place to sit! If he leaves that chair, the same game takes place. It is my way of asserting my kitten domination of the house - and proving who is truly the master of this castle! I have been known to play this game with Sister occasionally, too, but never my Mom...feeder of the morning tuna, cleaner of my water fountain, and major provider of PB maintenance - I may like to show my family who is the boss, but I don't bite the hand that feeds me - or cleans the PB!!

TFCN (time for a cat nap)......

No comments: