Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Amazing Adventures of Bonser and Mom, Pt. 2

Today as I sat on my window perch watching over my yard and keeping an eye on those annoying birds, I heard a motorcycle go by. Not just any motorcycle - but one that was really, really loud. It caught my attention and I jumped from window to window to catch a glimpse of it going down the road. That gave me an idea - one that I had thought about a while ago, but had forgotten about - busy kitten thoughts, you know? I want my mom and dad to get a motorcycle - one that has a side car - a kitty car so to speak. Then I will strap on my goggles and go for rides out in the countryside. I know it would involve a little time (for mom and dad to get their endorsements to drive a motorcycle) and lots of money - (hey, I am not a cheap kitty and I won't be seen in anything tacky). The rush of the wind blowing through my mane - the call of the wild - the lure of the open road - what better way to experience it than in my side car? I also think as a conciliatory gesture, we could drive down and pick up my city kitty cousin, Meatball , goggle him up, and share a kitty car ride together. But - only if Meatball wears his T-shirt with the skulls on it - no pussies on this ride! If a short hop around the lakes goes well, maybe we could go on a longer road trip to see Grandma and Grandpa Meatball and chase squirrels in their yard. I have been watching "Planet Earth" with mom, dad and sister and one resounding fact of nature is that hunting in packs works better than alone.

TFCN (time for a catnap)

No comments: